Saturday 5 December 2009

143 Days To Go

Date & Time : 03/12/09 06:15
Distance : 5 miles
Total Training Distance (since beginning Sept 09) : 217 miles
Route : Brackendale, Carrow Road, Riverside, Whitefriars, King Street, Home

First run since the half marathon and not very enjoyable. I had intended to run Wednesday evening but due to work stuff I couldn't so decided on an early morning run instead. Weather cold wet and miserable and my legs felt a bit wooden. But I managed to get round and was glad to get a few miles in anyway.

Planning a longer run on Sunday morning with a few fellow Virgin runners, which I am looking forward to.

Issy's sporting achievements are going from strength to strength, as she won a touch rugby tournament with her school. The comments on her certificate was 'great team play and good positioning'. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment