Monday 22 February 2010

64 Days To Go - Boys Like Chipmucks Too

Date & Time : 20/02/09 11:00
Distance : 4.5 miles
Total Training Distance (since beginning Sept 09) : 389 miles
Route : Round The Big Broad

Just a quick leg loosener around my favourite running route in preparation for the Bungay 20k race tomorrow.

Norwich are playing at home this afternoon and the girls and I will be heading out at about 2pm so that we can get there in plenty of time - not to the football, but to the cinema near the football to watch Alvin and The Chipmunks 2 - The Squeakquel!! People often ask me if I wish I had sons instead of daughters which of course is a ridiculous thing to say to any parent - boys like chipmunk films too you know.

Anyway Norwich lost 2-0 at home to Southampton, only their 2nd home defeat all season - I listened to every second on the radio, while munching through a big cartoon of popcorn.  Apparently the film was quite good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment