Friday 27 November 2009

149 Days To Go

Date & Time : 27/11/09 19:15
Distance : 3 miles
Total Training Distance (since beginning Sept 09) : 199 miles
Route : Brackendale, Ber Street, Queens Road, Home

Just a leg loosener tonight in preparation for the half marathon on Sunday, which I am really looking forward to, which probably means it will be horrible.

CLIC Sargent
came into Virgin Money today to tell us about what they do. I am so glad I am running for them they are an amazing charity. The following video gives you an idea of some of the great things they do. If you like what you see and want to support them, then why not sponsor me for a few pounds and then you will be safe in the knowledge that my months of hard work and (mild) suffering will be doing some good where it is really needed most.







No comments:

Post a Comment