Monday 9 November 2009

167 Days To Go

Date & Time : 09/11/09 19:00
Distance : 4 miles
Total Training Distance (since beginning Sept 09) : 152.5 miles
Route : Brackendale, Ber Street, Chapplefield, Queens Road, Home

Do you know I actually felt like I was running for the first time tonight, instead of my run ugly slow jog. I averaged under 9 min miles and felt very good for the whole 4 miles. The problem is I'll start getting it into my head that I will be able to break 2 hours for the half marathon in 3 weeks time, which will probably only lead to disappointment.

I'm glad that run went well as my enthusiasm had started to curb in direct proportion to the air temperature. So I decided to take positive action and bought some thermal running gear today and it's great and it's called 'under armour' how cool is that!


And yes it looks exactly like that when I am wearing it too, probably.

p.s. well done to The Hayemaker and NCFC for great performances on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment