Friday 8 January 2010

109 Days To Go

Date & Time : 06/01/10 20:00
Distance : 6 miles
Total Training Distance (since beginning Sept 09) : 263.5 miles
Route : Harpers Gym Treadmill

So I finally conceded to the weather and re-joined the gym that I left last year and spent a fairly tedious hour on a treadmill watching darts while listening to the iPod on my iPhone.   It was a decent workout and afterwards I was sweating like a nun in a cucumber field.

It made me think about the technology that I am using to help me with my training that wouldn't have been available a few years ago.  So here we go, here are my favourites ...



Garmin Forerunner 205


iPhone 3GS


Saucony ProGrid Trimuph 6


Under Armour HeatGear


Nike Running Gloves and Hat

So with snow all around and the temperatures well below zero I am now going to spend an hour on my ....


Horizon Andes 007 Cross Trainer
 

while watching a DVD played through my ....

Xbox 360



on my ....

LG Flatron HDTV




Technology, you can't beat it, it's the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment