Thursday 29 October 2009

179 Days To Go

Date & Time : 28/10/09 06:30
Distance : 4.5 miles
Total Training Distance (since beginning Sept 09) : 109 miles
Route : Crown Point Hill, Whittlingham Hall, Big Broad, Home

The first before work run I had done for a while and I enjoyed it despite having wooden legs for the first half mile up the hill. The two ladies walking their dog must have thought there was something wrong with me with all my running gear and gadgets as I lumbered past them. In football there is a term 'win ugly' which is winning a game after playing badly - I think I have invented 'run ugly'.

Anyway going again tomorrow morning, then planning a long one on Saturday afternoon, hopefully 13 miles! Will also give my newly acquired VLM running jacket a road test - thanks Michael.

Will also start promoting my fundraising page at the weekend, so get those credit cards out and revved up please.

No comments:

Post a Comment