Monday 26 October 2009

181 Days To Go

Date & Time : 26/10/09 19:15
Distance : 6 miles
Total Training Distance (since beginning Sept 09) : 104.5 miles
Route : Inner Ring Road x 1

That's the hundred up - yaaaayyyy! Felt crap at work all day but decided to go for a run anyway, which is the best thing I could have done. It cleared my head completely and I felt ten times better afterwards. I felt strong for the full 6 miles, so will try for at least 10 tonight.

Watched The Damned United last night which features Michael Sheen as Brian Clough and his ill fated 44 days in charge of Leeds United in 1974. I thought it was really good, even though it didn't get great reviews - a must for any Cloughie fan. He also played David Frost in Frost/Nixon which is an excellent film.

No comments:

Post a Comment